Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect, use and disclose personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
- Administer and operate this Website;
- Personalize and improve your experience on this Website;
- Enable your access to and use of the Website and any of its services;
- Publish information about you on the Website;
- Send you relevant marketing communications
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
This Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
The Company will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse or modification of your personal information.
The Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers in India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates.